AFG|Ahmann-Martin provides comprehensive retirement plan services including the design, development, and ongoing analysis and review of your retirement benefit package.
Specifically, we can provide:
- New plan design including plan evaluation, funding requirements, investment selection, etc.
- Existing plan review including a comprehensive review of current service providers, benchmarking, investment platform and policy analysis, document review, design, and employee education programs
- Vendor search, selection, placement and RFP
- Plan conversion including process monitoring, information flow, on time and within specified budget expectations
- Investment Review and Policy Development including analysis of investment platform, plan expenses, management, plan allocation, plan performance, portfolio overlap review, etc.
- Recommendations with guidance to help meet fiduciary responsibilities
- Fiduciary audit and review services including best practices to avoid breach of duty and improve plan performance
- Fee benchmarking services as ERISA requires that plan fees be “reasonable.”
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™ (AIFA) - Our retirement plan department holds this distinction to help you correct shortfalls and reduce fiduciary liabilities and potential legal action